Filmhuis Cavia is a counterculture cinema in Amsterdam, founded in 1983 by a squatters movement, which programs films you aren't likely to see anywhere else. It is run entirely by volunteers and our programmers work hard to find you brilliant movies and documentaries, particularly by female directors, from outside of the West or 35mm. Our cozy cinema has just 40 chairs, but our bar is fun and our prices are friendly so don't be shy about checking us out!
- 25/06/2019 (All day) to 19/07/2019 (All day) (Exhibitions)
- 03/06/2019 (All day), 06/06/2019 (All day), 08/06/2019 (All day), 10/06/2019 (All day), 14/06/2019 (All day), 15/06/2019 (All day), 23/06/2019 (All day), 26/06/2019 (All day), 30/06/2019 (All day) (Screenings)
- 26/06/2019 - 19:30 (Screenings)
- 26/06/2019 - 20:00 (Screenings)
- 27/06/2019 - 19:00 (Screenings)