First of a series of film sessions in photochemical format, part of the project kino ~ okno / cineventana in Seville. This first show in the series is also the occasion to publicly present the project and share its starting points, some of which are the show's own films. The project "kino ~ okno / cineventana" is a process of inquiry into the window of the space constructed as a filmic frame and the camera or projector window (gate) (and therefore the frame and the projection) as spatial devices, proposing that all these rectangular holes can be considered as devices that isolate light and sound. The series of sessions aims to establish in the city a space for the exhibition of the moving image defending its genuine photochemical and optomechanical roots.
- Techno Film JG1954 Reel 1 / 1954 / 13’ / faded to red / ~24fps / 80m / magnetic sound
- Locations / 2019 / 7’ / color / 18fps / 31m / magnetic sound
- Techno Film JG1954 Reel 2 / 1954 / 13’ / faded to red / ~24fps / 80m / magnetic sound
- Una película en color / 2019 / 27’ / color / 18fps / 125m / silent
- Techno Film JG1954 Reel 3 / 1954 / 12’ / faded to red / ~24fps / 75m / magnetic sound
* Screening format: super 8
** Total length: 72’