Since 1971, the Festival du nouveau cinema aims to support quality, originality, and audacity in the works it selects. Its primary vocation is to present the public with projects that combine narrative with visual exploration and technological innovation.
Join the selection of the 47th edition of Montreal Festival du nouveau cinéma (FNC) by submitting your work before June 15, 2018.
Also benefit from lower rates until April 30!
We are looking forward to watch your creations!
New media art work (virtual or augmented reality, installation, interactive film): no duration limitation
Short film: Films under 59 minutes
Feature film: Films of 59 minutes and over
All selected works must be unreleased and not previously screened online, on television or in theaters:
- Canadian premiere for new media art works and international short films
- Quebec premiere for all feature films and for Canadian short films
The work copy should be submitted in original version, subtitled in French (preferably) or English. If the original language of the film is French or English, it is recommended to provide subtitles to the other language.
- Early Bird > from March 15 to April 30: 35 USD / 40 USD (feature film)
- Regular > from May 1st to May 31: 40 USD / 45 USD (feature film)
- Last Minute > from June 1st to June 15: 50 USD / 55 USD (feature film)