The National Film Preservation Foundation has just announced its 2014 grant winners:
Anthology Film Archives (New York)
- Globe (1971), Ken Jacobs' 3D view of the streets of Binghamton, New York.
Bard College (New York)
- FF (1986), Julie Murray’s assemblage of rephotographed images from pop culture.
- Tr’cheot’my P’sy (1988), Julie Murray’s fast-paced feminist collage.
- A Legend of Parts (1988), parodic history of civilization by Julie Murray, assembled from found footage and 3D postcards.
- Conscious (1993), Julie Murray’s collage of educational and science films.