With the founding of Kodama, we aim to bring together a diverse community of both emerging and existing filmmakers who through a variety of styles and sensibilities will form a living artistic record of the natural world.
Showcasing narrative films, documentaries, video-performances, screendance, audiovisual self-portraits, and visual poetry, Kodama explores the physical and spiritual landscapes of the planet.
- Deep blue (Colombia) - Dir. Sebastian Wiedemann
- Branch (France) - Dir. Karim Goury
- C'undua (Spain/ Colombia) - Dir. Andrés Tena
- Full Circle (Singapore) - Dir. Yeow Su Xian
- The Way (France) - Dir. Christopher Hanany
- Sandoval's Bullet (Ecuador) - Dir. Jean-Jacques Martinod
- Candida viva (Mexico) - Dir. Alejandro Álvarez, Pablo Balderas, Omar Gómez
- Generations of sound (Canada) - Dir. Megan Hockin-Bennett
- Las Breas (USA) - Dir. Laura Kraning, Blue Kraning
- Some things hidden (USA) - Dir. Anderson Matthew
- Tres gotas de agua (Argentina) - Dir. Johann Calderón
- Prophecy (Singapore) - Dir. Gladys Ng
Guests will need to be wearing masks, unless eating or drinking, on the way into the space they will need to sanitize their hands and use QR code for track and trace, or sign in with their contact details in case of an outbreak.