BEEF's series of monthly screenings and events kicks off with a theme close to our heart.
An evening of 16mm films showing a range of handmade and cameraless approaches, including direct on film animation, rayography, hand-tinting, bodily interventions, pinhole photography and home-brewed film emulsion.
- Film stenopeico (Paolo Gioli, Italy, 1974-1989, 13 mins)
- Black is (Aldo Tambellini, USA, 1965, 4 mins)
- All over (Emmanuel Lefrant, France, 2001, 7 mins)
- Loretta (Jeanne Liotta, USA, 2003, 4 mins)
- Konrad & Kurfurst (Esther Urlus, Netherlands, 2013-14, 7 mins)
- Noisy licking dribbling and spitting (Vicky Smith, UK, 2014, 4 mins)
- Nuclear family (Kayla Parker, UK, 1990, 4 mins)
Plus a presentation of works by the Echo Park Film Center (Los Angeles).