Call out for submissions for the upcoming 2nd edition of Revolutions Per Minute Film Fest (Jan 31-Feb 2, 2020). RPM is dedicated to artist cinema and audiovisual performance that challenge the boundaries of media. RPM Film Fest 2020 will take place at UMass-Boston and other locations in Boston.
Free submission deadline: August 15, 2019
Final deadline: November 1, 2019 (late submission fee $15)
Notification by December 15, 2019
January 31 - February 2, 2020
Rules & Terms
* Artists are required to fill out a completed application form via FilmFreeway.
* The festival only accepts online submission links for preview (Vimeo, Youtube, etc.) Film links may be private or public.
* All work submitted must be fully completed as works in progress will not be considered.
* Productions must be independently produced, with the maker retaining complete editorial control and copyright.
* Submission of an entry indicates acceptance of all regulations, guarantee that a screening copy in the format specified will be made available for the dates of the event, and authorization to publicly exhibit the work at Revolutions per Minute festival 2020.
* If screening copy is to be provided by a distributor or agent then entry must be submitted by that distributor/agent, along with any criteria or conditions.
* The party responsible for sending film materials bears the cost of transporting selected films. The festival incurs the cost of the films return. If sent via mail, the sender must provide the festival with necessary information regarding its return (date needed by/address/phone number).
* International parcels should be marked ‘For Cultural Purposes Only/No Commercial Value'. The copy will be returned within three weeks after festival completion.
* Accepted screening formats are Apple ProRes HQ422, Regular 8, Super 8, or 16mm print.
* NO DCP
* No screening fees
* The festival does not provide transportation or lodging accommodations
Contact Email: [email protected]