Two young men and two girls on a moonlit night confess to each other in their strange fantasies and loves that go beyond the usual standards..
The impetus to making the film was the book of the same name by the Russian religious philosopher Vasily Rozanov, who died 100 years ago. His treatise was devoted to the study of sexuality and its denial in Christianity.
The film was made in the style of experimental films of the 1920s with a non-linear narration full of strange surrealistic images. He is black and white and devoid of dialogue. Filmed on film 16 mm of firm "Svema", released in the USSR. This added to his exoticism. The image was put to the music of Alexander Scriabin “The Poem of Ecstasy” (1907).
OtherMovie 8th Lugano Film Festival
April 14, 2019
Official Selection and The closing film of the festival
- Cefalù film festival 2019Palermo
June 1, 2019
- ShanghaiPRIDE Film FestivalShanghai
June 9, 2019
- YVE International Youth Film FestivalJiangsu
July 25, 2019
- Lisbon Film RendezvousLisbon
September 13, 2019
- BIDEODROMO International Experimental Film and Video FestivalBilbao
September 15, 2019
- Diversidarte - Festival de CurtasA Coruña
September 16, 2019
- Istanbul International Experimental Film FestivalIstanbul
November 13, 2019