In collaboration with RIDM and the Cinémathèque québécoise, VISIONS presents:
Deborah Stratman: Beyond The Visible World
Filmmaker in attendance. 16mm projection.
VISIONS is proud to present a program of works that “whisper secrets to those who listen carefully.” Three programs of work by Chicago-based artist and filmmaker Deborah Stratman.
November 11, 19h
The Illinois Parables
- The Illinois Parables (2016, 60 min, 16 mm)
November 12, 17h
- From Hetty to Nancy (1997, 44 min, 16 mm)
- O’er the Land (2009, 52 min, 16 mm)
November 13, 18h
- On The Various Nature Of Things (1995, 25 min, 16 mm)
- Immortal, Suspended (2013, 6 min, HD)
- In Order Not To Be Here (2002, 33 min, 16 mm)
- Hacked Circuit (2014, 15 min, HD