"By insisting on giving shape to the images, it would be necessary to start from the relationship between them and time. Without it there is no insistence possible. Repetition and search need time from which to expand.
[...] then, the life of the images would not consist so much in simple immobility or in the successive recovery of movement, but rather in a pause charged with tensions between the two. "
Curated by Biviana Chauchi , Nicole Remy & Sofía Tudela.
- Berlin horse. MALCOLM LE GRICE. 1970
- Tokyo - Ebisu. TOMONARI NISHIKAWA. 2010
- La Plage. PATRICK BOKANOWSKI. 1991
- Light. CÉCILE FONTAINE. 1986
- My name is Oona. GUNVOR NELSON. 1969
- Venice Pier. GARY BEYDLER. 1976