Closing short film and World Premiere:
"Moonlight People" by Dmitri Frolov / Russia / 2019 / 14 ' / black white, without dialogues
Synopsis: Two young people and two girls in a moonlit night confess in their strange fantasies and loves that go beyond the usual standards ..
The impulse to make the film was the book with the same name as the Russian religious philosopher Vasily Rozanov, who died 100 years ago. His treatise was devoted to the study of sexuality and its negation in Christianity.
The film was made in the style of experimental films of the 1920s with a nonlinear narrative full of strange surreal images.
The film is black and white and lacks dialogue. Film on film 16 mm of the company "Svema", produced in the USSR. This added to his exoticism. The image was put into music by Alexander Scriabin "the Poem of Ecstasy" (1907).
Finalists of the VideoArt Contest 2019:
1. Julia Shuvchinskaya's Game, France
2. Self-portrait of Nacho Recio, Spain
3. Konstruktion Aria by James Pomeroy, Canada
4. Being of Dusica Ivetic, Montenegro
5. Przemek W Practice?grzyn, Poland
6. Déguste de Stéphane Baz, France
7. Eat! by Neno Belchev, Bulgaria
8. Kage by Felix Dumeril /Misato Inoue, Switzerland
9. The Advantage of the Painter, Who Draws with His Left Hand? by Neno Belchev, Bulgaria
10.Life is not a Journey by Oliver Marsden, Australia
11.Tango Shoes by Elzbieta Piekacz, England