Paths of musics and bodies stirring many sounds from punk to electronic music through Bizet. These films oscillate between two poles of body representation, from geometrical dance to an erotic of gesture and editing.
Curated by Boris Monneau
- Circle II (Doris Chase, 1974, 8')
- Tall Arches (Doris Chase, 1974, 7')
- Look! We have come through (Bruce Elder, 1978, 15')
- L'Arlésienne (Bernard Roué, 1981, 15')
- Entrée de secours (Jerome de Missolz, 1982, 18')
- Le troisième oeil (André Almuro, 1989, 15')
All the films come from the catalogue of Collectif Jeune Cinéma.