Pablo Mazzolo (b.1976, Buenos Aires, Argentina) currently lives and works in Buenos Aires. He studied Image and Sound Design at the University of Buenos Aires (FADU). His films explore the edges between the subject, reality, dream space, and time, through the specificity of the film medium. His films have been shown in various museums, galleries and festivals such as New York Film Festival: Views From the Avant Garde, Rotterdam Film Festival, Ann Arbor Film Festival, Edinburgh Film Festival, Rancontres du Cinèma to Paris, Viennale, Videoex, Media City Film Festival, Chicago Underground Film Festival, La Mostra (S8), among others. He currently works as a director, editor, and teacher, while working on his first feature film.
- El Quilpo Sueña Cataratas (2012, Super 8, 12´)
- Conjeturas (2013, Super 8, 3´30´´)
- NN (2014 / 2017, Super 8, 2’ 20’’)
- Oaxaca Tohoku (2012, 35mm, 11’ 25’’, 1.85 Sound SR5.1) / Digital)
- Fotooxidación (2013, 16mm, 13´)