Every year or two Ute Aurand and Peter Todd meet up to continue a filmic conversation. OPEN DOORS is their third program curated together. A film by the Scottish filmmaker Margaret Tait is often shown as a reference to how Aurand and Todd's joint interest in her work fIrst brought them together. In OPEN DOORS they have selected films in which the filmmakers' observations and feelings become visible beyond obvious narratives.
- Leaden Echo and the Golden Echo (Margaret Tait, 1955, 6.5min, 16mm)
- Room Window Sea Sky (Peter Todd, 2014, 3min, 16mm, silent)
- Among The Eucalyptuses (Robert Beavers, 2017, 4min, 16mm, silent)
- Venedig Dezember 2011 (Renate Sami, 2012, 4,5min, colour, digital)
- Napkins (Joanna Margaret Paul, 1975, 3,5mins, S8 to digital file, silent)
- For you (Peter Todd, 2000, 2mins, silent)
- Mädchen/Girls (Helga Fanderl, 1995, 2 min, S8, silent)
- Philipp's 60th Birthday (Ute Aurand, 2014, 5,5min, 16mm)
- Envios 26 (Jeannette Munoz, 2013, 6min, 16mm, silent)
- Elegy (Anthea Kennedy, Ian Wiblin, 2001, 3min, digital)
- Four Diamonds (Ute Aurand, 2016, 4.5min, 16mm)
Thanks to Circuit, LUX, The Estate of Joanna Margaret Paul, Alex Pirie and The Estate of Margaret Tait.