Designed Reminiscence is a screening series dedicated to exploring themes of family, home and memory. This iteration, Volume 3, focuses on analog processes and methodologies, highlighting their inextricable connection to the aforementioned themes. The program includes work by Colectivo Los Ingrávidos, Rhayne Vermette, Rob Orlowski, Nazli Dinçel and Milica Jovcic.
Total running time: 70 minutes
Curated by Alex Faoro
- Milica Jovcic - Cleaning (2020 | Spain)
- Colectivo Los Ingrávidos - Coyolxauhqui (2017 | Mexico)
- Robert Orlowski - From Day to Night (2018 | USA)
- Nazli Dinçel - Shape of a Surface (2017 | Turkey)
- Alex Faoro - Elegy / whence we came (2019 | USA)
- Rhayne Vermette - Domus (2017 | Canada)
$5 at the door (cash only)
byob + some food provided
All proceeds from ticket sales will go directly into the pockets of the participating artists.
Al's Cinematheque - New York, United States
Saturday, March 21, 2020 - 20:00 to Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 19:55