Online Screening Program | 2nd PROJECTIONS
Where Does the Slightest Difference between us Evaporate off?
Date: November, 6(Fri) ~ 8(Sun), 2020
Asian Artist Moving Image Platform (AAMP) is pleased to announce our 2nd Projections, an online screening program, from 6 to 8 November 2020.
In this program, independent curator and filmmaker Eunhee Kim was invited as a guest curator and brings three artists and filmmakers works: a feature film by Korean filmmaker Eungsu Kim, who is consistently making films with a self-organized distribution (https://kimeungsu.blogspot.com), three short films by Korean artist Hyekyung Ham who is nominated for 2020 Random Access Project from NJP Art Center, and BRIDGIT by Charlotte Prodger who has been nominated for the 2018 Turner Prize. All three artists are working to objectify the artist's individual perspectives and emotions in a subtle way through the landscape.
Participating Artists and Screening Dates
- Eungsu Kim (Korea), November 6(Fri), 00:00 ~ 24:00(KST)
- Charlotte Prodger (UK), November 7(Sat), 00:00 ~ 24:00(KST)
- Hyekyung Ham (Korea), November 8(Sun), 00:00 ~ 24:00(KST)
- Last Scenery, Eungsu Kim, 2020, hd, Stereo, Color, 62:06
- BRIDGIT, Charlotte Prodger, 2018, hd, Stereo, Color, 32:00
- Morning Has Broken, Hyekyung Ham, 2016, Single Channel Video, Sound, B/W, 10:00
- A Man From Afar, Hyekyung Ham, 2015, Single Channel Video, Sound, Color, 08:30
- My First Love, Hyekyung Ham, 2017, Single Channel Video, Sound, Color, 11:30
Organized by Asian Artist Moving Image Platform
Supported by GyeongGi Cultural Foundation
BRIDGIT, Charlotte Prodger, 2018, Courtesy of Charlotte Prodger and LUX, London
Last Scenery, Eunsu Kim, 2020, Courtesy of the Artist
My First Love, Hyekyung Ham, 2017, Courtesy of the Artist