For his regular screenings, the Collectif Jeune Cinéma organises a one hour programme devoted to recent Korean experimental films (2013). The films have been made inside the Space Cell laboratory. The screening is programmed and introduced by Pip Chodorov (filmmaker, director of Re:Voir editions).
The lab was founded in 2004. It’s a small hand-made film lab, but first attempt in Korea. We have darkroom for hand processing, optical printer, steenbeck, bolexes and almost all kind of 16 or super 8mm equipment. (Jangwook Lee, director)
- Still Moving, Or (Sung-Kwon Jeon, 16mm, colour, sound, South Korea, 2013, 23')
- Hold Me (Sook Hyun Kim & Hye-Ieong Cho, 16mm, colour, sound, South Korea, 2013, 9')
- Conversation, Print 1 (Jangwook Lee, 16mm, B&W, silent, South Korea, 2013, 3')
- Na-Dul-Lee (Inhan Cho & Yoon Joo Lee, DV, colour, sound, South Korea, 2013, 18')
- Song for Zero person (Mihye Cha, Video HD, colour, silent, South Korea, 2013, 8'45)