These 5 DVDs and the accompanying book are one of the two pillars on which this project is based (the web www.apologiantologia.net is the other), the first retrospective that brings together 50 years of audiovisual creation in the Spanish context. Impulsed by Hamaca, the project was based on its original catalogue and has been adding materials and unpublished pieces that have been recovered for this edition.
Neus Miró, Eugeni Bonet, Arturo/fito Rodríguez, Aimar Arriola and Gonzalo de Pedro have curated these 5 routes, selecting the 85 pieces that make Spanish videart finally accesible to all.
- Route 1: Conceptual Video: a route through aproximations, possibilities and contradictions. Neus Miró
- Route 2: Disassembly, appropiation and archival footage. Eugeni Bonet.
- Route 3: Ecographics of the politic: video, grooves and post-poetics. Arturo/fito Rodríguez.
- Route 4: Carnal edition: body-sex-genre production on video. Aimar Arriola.
- Route 5: Based on real images: counter-movements in Spanish video. Gonzalo de Pedro.