Video artists from all over the world are invited to submit their works for the tenth edition of International Video Art Festival Now&After that will be held at WINZAVOD Contemporary Art Center 21.10-11.11.2020
International Video Art Festival Now&After is annually held in Moscow, Russia since 2011. The festival program is traditionally presented as a video art exhibition.
Now&After’20 theme is POSSIBILITY OF COLOR
Deadline: 20 May, 2020
- There is no entry fee.
- All rights on videos remain property of authors
- Selection is open for single-channel videos completed after 1 January, 2017
- Running time of submitted works should be up to 20 min
- We accept 3 videos per artist maximum
- All films selected for the competition program will be considered by a professional jury
- The authors of the best films will be awarded monetary prizes from the Festival’s Prize Fund
- The Festival is organized by nonprofit organization Media Art Centre Now&After
For more information, please visit Now&After website