After last year's big success DELETE TV is again selecting remarkable experimental short films and video art which will be broadcasted on our partner TV-Channel in Austria and several video art platforms in collaboration with the selected artists. Further more, the most eye and mind-bending films will make it to Delete TV Screenings all over Europe.
Delete TV investigates the captivating nature of images with the specific aim to look up to new approaches by taking distance from the conventional film making method.
The program opens a window to the world of art and offers strong, wild and uncensored works from upcoming artists and film-makers. Delete TV highlights contemporary issues in a global context, highly educational and deeply focused on intercultural exchange and visibility.
Between the lines and under the make up of a brave new world.
Awards and prizes
There will be selected submissions for broadcast and screenings.
The broadcast program will run on our partner channel in Austria
Each broadcast will have a free worldwide livestream.
The screenings will run in the European land.
The winner of the Festival will be chosen by an handpicked jury of film-makers, artists and randomly selected small groups attending the screenings.
The judging criteria of the final winning film will be the development and conversion of a whole concept within different perspectives of artistic film-making.
The prize is a piece of art itself and it is created each year by different outstanding international artists.
Rules and Terms
- No films longer than 20 minutes are accepted.
- All entries must be in English or subtitled in English.
- All entries should be sent via FilmFreeway.
- Entry fees are non-refundable
- Delete TV takes the right to use still frames of submitted and selected works to promote the Artist/Director on the website, TV Programs, visual art websites and event venues.
- Authorization to use excepts of the film for promotion (max 10% of the total length) in television.
- Authorization to include the film in the non-commercial Delete TV online archive.
- Authorization to screen the film at film festivals from Delete TV partner networks