We call on all independent filmmakers from all disciplines and experience, nation wide and internationally to participate in the fifth edition of CÓDEC from 28 to 30 of November 2019 in Mexico City.
The delivery of the work will be done after the publication of this call and it ends on September 23 2019.
- You may participate in one or three pieces of video with a maximum duration of 15 minutes, including the credits. Except for the documentary Experimental Film , there is non lenght limit.
- Small fee to recover organization expenses.
- Free theme selection.
- Projects from the year of 2014 and onwards may be received.
- Only .MOV H.264 .MP4formats are accepted.
- All participants must include a download link in the format of digital display through Vimeo, WeTransfer, Yousendit.com, or among other and one still 300 dpi.
- The works must be spoken or subtitled in Spanish .
- The authors are responsible for the rights of their work.
- The selection of the videos will be made by the curators guest of CÓDEC Festival, which will be published at the end of the call.
- Those selected will be notified by email and through social networks.
- No material will be returned.
- CÓDEC may display the selected video fragments for their different social media sites.
- CODEC don´t pay screening fees.
- Recognition of the selected artists will be given and they will be screened at the festival’s exhibitions in the interior of the Country.
- CÓDEC Festival of Experimental Film and Video is a non-profit festival so the organizers do not bear the costs there will be. The costs will be generated by the participation of the artists.