Call out for films and videos submissions for the upcoming 19th edition of Paris Festival for Different and Experimental Cinemas (October 2017). The festival is organised by Collectif Jeune Cinéma every year. CJC - Collectif Jeune Cinéma - was founded in 1971 following the New York Filmmakers's Cooperative footsteps. CJC is a cooperative for distribution with the aim to promote visual and cinematic experimental practices. Along with the organising of regular montly screenings, CJC is also the organiser of the Paris Festival for Different and Experimental Cinéma. Today, CJC's catalogue includes more than 1200 films from more than 300 filmmakers.
Fill in the online registration form here.
Guidelines for submissions:
- Only experimental films and videos made in 2016-2017
- All formats and duration will be considered
- All films in a language other than French must be subtitled in French or English
- Deadline for submission: May 20th 2017
- Online preview is mandatory
Please note that it is essential to submit an online preview of your work (on platforms such as vimeo). We don't accept DVDs.