International Abstract Cinema Exhibition
Deadline: June 30 2010
Announcement Of Participation
The Cultural Association ZAC and Link Campus University of Malta announces the International Abstract Cinema Exhibition (Abstracta) in Rome. Purpose of the exhibition is to offer an opportunity of meeting and exchange of experience to the authors of abstract cinema and a possibility for the public to see the works.
Abstracta is addressed to the authors, from all over the world.
Director of the Exhibition Massimo Pistone
1. The Cultural Association ZAC and Link Campus University of Malta organizes in Rome the International Abstract Cinema Exhibition (Abstracta).
2. The participation does not require any cost of registration.
3. Authors are responsible of the content of works.
4. The event will be carried out in Rome in 2010. Place and dates will be communicated later.
5. Audiovisual works are admitted to the exhibition as long as abstract. The works should preferably be contained within 5 minutes.
6. Copy of the work, together with the application form, filled and signed, will have to reach Associazione ZAC - C.P. 11/273 UP Montesacro 00141 Roma, within june 30 2010.
7. The works, despite the original format used, have to be sent in DVD Pal 2 copy. Whit the works, the author can send images drawn from films, for the publication. The submitted copies won’t be returned. Shipment expenses are on charge with the participant.
8. A phase of selection of the works is previewed, at unquestionable judgment of the jury of selection. The jury will judge also on the abstract or not of the work.
9. The Zac Association reserves the right to use the works for didactic, cultural projections and to distribution in digital channels, no profit, under expressed authorization of the holders of the rights.
10. The organization of the ABSTRACTA does not assume responsibility for eventual thefts or damages to the audiovisual works.
11. The participation to the exhibition (ABSTRACTA) implies the integral acceptance of the present regulations.