The 2007 edition of Abstracta , the international Abstract Cinema exhibition hold last week at Rome, Italy, has announced its winners. This edition's international jury was comprised by Americo Sbardella, Pip Chodorov, Javier Aguire and Simonetta Lux.
- Mercurius by Bret Battey (UK, 2007)
- Energie! by Thorsten Fleisch (Germany, 2007)
- Symphonie Caténaire by Didier Feldmann (France, 2006)
- Exploration by Johanna Vaude (France, 2006)
- White Noise by Dennis H. Miller (USA, 2007)
- Le possédé by Leonardo Carrano (Italy, 2004)