The Ghost Thing, an AXWFF Screening
Reviewed by Joel Schlemowitz in Boog City Issue 87, p8: “Haunted Landscapes Poetic and Experimental Cinema Screenings”
- The Broken News Series – Part 1: Disaster (Lori Felker, USA, 4.00 minmin.)
- Missing Green (Joey Huertas aka Jane Public, 9.48min.)
- Melt In The Shade (Kyoungju Kim, USA, 6.00min.)
- No. 1515 (Carolyn Radlo, USA, 5.37min.)
- Gowanus Haze (Margaret Rorison, Brooklyn, 5.41min.)
- The Time That Remains (Soda Jerk, Australia, 12.00min.)
- The Deep Dark (Laura Heit, USA, Music: Emily Lacy, 7.07min.)
- 2198 ghosts in the sun people in the sea (Yvette Granata, USA, 3.20min.)
For Complete Information: http://axwff.com
AXWFF promotes and screens films made by women that: are experimental or feature alternative forms, or that may contain themes and issues distinct to women and girls.
AXWFF works to inspire others to make and hone their own experimental work to be shared in a public forum.